This One's My Favorite

There are many things I liked about this portrait session, but I am really enjoying these two shots of Mom & Dad. I've been doing this pose for a while now and suddenly - with this family - it's different. You know, with engagement/bridal pictures and even with small young families, of course the couples are cute & lovey. So having experienced this shot with young couples, and now here with a cute & lovey husband & wife who are now grandparents(!), it really speaks to me.

Do you want to know what it's saying? (Of course you do.)

"We've weathered the storms, we've jumped through all the hoops and dodged all the snowballs we could that life has thrown at us, and we are more in love now than before. I need this person, and he/she needs me and I can't imagine my life without him/her. I'm looking forward to growing old with this person and facing whatever else life wants to hurl at me, 'cuz I know I can take it as long as I've got this person right by my side."

(sigh) They're just beautiful. Don't you think so? Beautiful parents = beautiful children (& spouses)

... and beautiful grandchildren...

Kim  – (November 14, 2009 at 6:30 AM)  

Thanks Jessica! It looks like we have a pic for Christmas cards. Yay!! It's not easy with our 5 little munchkins -- and you didn't even bring an assistant. Looking forward to the rest.

LM  – (November 14, 2009 at 8:39 AM)  

Wow, I want to look that good when I'm that "young"! What a good looking family!

MaryRC  – (November 15, 2009 at 11:43 PM)  

yup that pose works for all ages. lake las vegas, didnt hound you for a permit?

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP