On the Cover!!


It's always fun to see someone you know in the newspaper or magazine. My husband brought home the latest "Luxury Las Vegas" so I could check out our friend Mary.


The make-up and hair is beautiful, but could you get the girl to smile a little? Is it a rule that models are supposed to have a perma-smirk? I have issues with people looking unhappy in wedding attire. It's just not right. (Ok, she did smile in about a third of the pictures, but the rest were this face with the one raised eyebrow)

MaryRC  – (May 20, 2008 at 4:04 PM)  

Ah Meda, "the one look wonder"! Abeautiful girl in person, but photogenic? Not so much! Personally I wasnt happy with this layout, the photography was average, I particularly loved the un-photoshopped zit on her temple in the first shot!! One might say the zit was my responsibility, but when the photographer shoots without letting me step in, you get what you get! Good photography and photoshop is something I can truly appreciate! Thanks for the plug! xoxo

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP