Totally Rad

I had the privilege of attending an '80's lip sync last night. It was hilarious and the girls looked so good! And I had fun making their "album covers"! It is rather strange though, how styles repeat themselves.... every 20 years or so things come back into style....





Awesome flame brushes found here.

Those are some fine looking ladies, eh?

Jen  – (July 31, 2008 at 4:32 PM)  

Ha, those are great! The groups all look so good. I especially like the umbrella one. You're so good.

LM  – (August 1, 2008 at 9:52 AM)  

Jess,
How did you do that? Those are awesome!

Jessica B Photography  – (August 1, 2008 at 10:20 AM)  

Isn't Photoshop fun? I don't know if Elements has all the same filters like on the Sass Girls and the Big Bangs, but I can come over and we can play whenever!

Hillary  – (August 1, 2008 at 1:19 PM)  

those cd covers are cool! Looks like it was a lot of fun. I do have a problem with one of my dresses being used for an 80s costume though! Am I that old??? Yeah, probably I am. :(

Loupe and Aaron  – (August 5, 2008 at 2:38 AM)  

Those pictures turned out great! You really are good with the photos. I'm going to have to see the video of the singing- and never let Aaron live it down. I guess he did a toe touch? Ü

Jessica B Photography  – (August 5, 2008 at 2:46 PM)  

I don't know, I don't recall Aaron and Matt moving very much :) I think Keith and Steve were doing most of the dancing. I don't know how I could've missed a toe-touch though...

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP