Us!

Mindy  – (November 3, 2008 at 3:05 PM)  

So cute, I love it! And I'm still dying to know where these great locations are :)

LM  – (November 3, 2008 at 7:54 PM)  

Hey,
Where's the rest of them. I'm dying to see them all!

LM  – (November 3, 2008 at 7:58 PM)  

O.K. That was so cute that I had to come back again just to get a second glimpse! Cute Stuff. Cute family. Cute browns and blues!

LM  – (November 3, 2008 at 7:59 PM)  

I love the science room sign in the reflection of the window! Last comment~I swear!

Jessica B Photography  – (November 3, 2008 at 8:49 PM)  

Leisel, there were only three poses to choose from!!! You know that! And I can't believe that Christian Science sign. I was hoping the polarizer would get rid of that. Maybe what I have is not a real polarizer?!?! I'll have to check on that...

Mindy, Boulder City is such an excellent town for hidden character. I am finding new fun stuff every day!

MaryRC  – (November 4, 2008 at 10:11 PM)  

perfectly captured, it screams Jessica and Chris!!

Linda  – (November 11, 2008 at 6:38 AM)  

Love this one! (Jared looks SO grown up!)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP