Riley Jean

(sigh) What a pretty name for a pretty baby!








The almost Halloween baby.

CORDERMAN FAMILY  – (November 13, 2008 at 3:52 PM)  

I LOVE THEM...thank you for taking such beautiful pictures of my baby girl.

The Jensen Family  – (November 13, 2008 at 7:09 PM)  

Wow! Those turned out soooo good!! Nice work Jessica!!

Susan  – (November 14, 2008 at 11:09 AM)  

They look so good! she is so pretty!

Heidi  – (November 15, 2008 at 1:18 PM)  

my favorite, babies!! beautiful images... no surprise there. ;)

Unknown  – (November 16, 2008 at 8:56 AM)  

That's my neice!!!!! She is adorable!

Ashley  – (November 18, 2008 at 8:22 PM)  

I am so impressed, Jessica. These are so beautiful :) You amaze me more & more! What a pretty baby too.

The Jensen Family  – (November 19, 2008 at 1:05 PM)  

Jessica, I've been trying to get a hold of you, but heard you were in St. George. Anyways, I was hoping you would be able to do a family photo shoot Saturday. My dad is only is town until next week. I will keep trying you on your cel. Please let me know if this is possible!! THANKS, Christine

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP