Twins!

These little sweeties were 2 1/2 weeks old when we did these portraits. Managing two newborns was a little interesting as this was my first set of twins - and the mom's too ;)



Enjoy!

Lara  – (August 5, 2010 at 7:14 AM)  

Jessica, these are ADORABLE!!! I'm sorry I never did get over to do the hammock shot...life is just crazy right now (as I am sure you can understand). I love, love, love these pictures! :)

Amber  – (August 5, 2010 at 7:43 AM)  

LOVE! You did an awesome job with these :)

CORDERMAN FAMILY  – (August 5, 2010 at 8:56 AM)  

BEAUTIFUL, what precious little angels.

Jamie Rubeis  – (August 5, 2010 at 9:51 AM)  

WAY too cute! You did a great job!

LM  – (August 5, 2010 at 10:42 AM)  

Awe! These are just precious! So intimate! So darling! Lovely work Jessica!

Anjalique  – (August 5, 2010 at 12:18 PM)  

LOVE THESE! Great job on the pics, Jessica, and great job on the twins, Lara! These pics are so tender, they make me tear up...

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (August 6, 2010 at 8:19 AM)  

Jessica, these are seriously some of the most beautiful and adorable baby pictures that I have ever seen! I love the ones when they're touching! What beautiful babies, and what breathtaking pictures. Honestly, these are some of my favorite pictures from you!

Toni Tralala  – (August 13, 2010 at 5:46 AM)  

The twins are adorable! Cute little feet!

Amazing job! :)

Linda  – (August 14, 2010 at 4:39 PM)  

I love these photos. They are so perfect they almost don't even look like real live babies!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP