Nothing Like Waiting Until the Last Minute...

So, I'm really good at putting off getting my own portraits done. Here are MY maternity portraits taken a mere 48 hours before my contractions started. My wonderfully agreeable husband hiked through a mosquito-infested flower field with me in the almost-high-noon sun to take these shots of me. I know, not the best conditions.... but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Especially when you are 38.5 weeks along and know that the baby could come any day!

The good news is that I'm not pregnant anymore!!! Our baby was born Tuesday. I will have a full post with more details and pictures soon!

Unknown  – (July 29, 2010 at 9:50 AM)  

You look amazing! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl....and hear her name?? is she named yet??

Chris  – (July 29, 2010 at 11:48 AM)  

Wow! You're husband is almost as amazing as you are. I hear he makes a good midwife too. Photographer, midhusband, mosquito tolerant, ambulance driver...is there anything he can't do?

Linda  – (July 29, 2010 at 12:55 PM)  

I love these photos, Jessica (Chris!) And I'm so impressed with Baby Sister's birth story. (Susan called me past my bedtime to tell me to get on Facebook NOW! So exciting! Congratulations to you all!)

LM  – (July 30, 2010 at 8:43 AM)  

You guys are amazing. I keep hearing about this story on facebook, but some of us still don't do facebook (gasp!!). So please convert the story to blogger so the rest of the world can have all the juicy details. Even though I don't know the whole story, I think you're crazy and Shawn is extremely impressed with the both of ya's! I can't wait to see this little one! What can I do to help you? Watch older sibblings, clean toliets, bring dinner? Call me and let me know.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (July 31, 2010 at 8:41 PM)  

Congratulations Jessica! Very amazing! Can't wait to see her and hear your story!!
Love you, Cute mom!

Unknown  – (August 2, 2010 at 4:35 PM)  

Where are these taken at? I love them! You look so beautiful girl!!! CONGRATS!

Anjalique  – (August 5, 2010 at 12:29 PM)  

These are beautiful! I've been on and off Facebook, but finally got the story about the birth. Amazing! Great job! And congratulations!

Amy Meyerott Photography  – (February 6, 2011 at 12:06 PM)  

You are so cute! I must know where you found this field! (Praying it is near Vegas)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP