Loren

Meet my niece Loren. Yes, she is that beautiful. I know, pick your jaws up off the floor now. After doing her family pics earlier in the day, Loren was still dressed when the sun started to go down behind the mountain. I looked out the window and saw the fantastic frosty-ness and dragged her back outside with me. Lucky for me, she didn't complain! :)

Wow. This last image knocks me over everytime I see it. Thank you, Loren, for standing in the snow with me!!!

Sherrill Graff owner  – (December 9, 2010 at 9:25 AM)  

love them all but the last one is my favorite! Where did you go to see snow?

LM  – (December 9, 2010 at 9:59 AM)  

Ooh, the last one is drop dead gorgeous! Great work!

Unknown  – (December 9, 2010 at 12:32 PM)  

Sherrill, we were in Snake Creek Canyon by Midway/Heber City, UT. There was a big storm a few days prior and there was tons of fresh snow!!

Anonymous –   – (December 12, 2010 at 8:50 AM)  

Just looked at your last few posts...great images all around. I really like these 1's w/your niece in the snow...g,g,g,gorgeous ;).
~Tirzah~
ps ~ i signed as anonymous so i didn't have to go sign in2 wordpress.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP