Peter Pan Dance Recital

Very lovely, Tinkerbell.

My daughter was so excited for the recital. For weeks, she would ask when she was getting her costume, when she was getting her accessories, when the recitals were, when when when! Now she is asking when the DVD will be ready...

Linda  – (May 5, 2011 at 9:03 AM)  

I LOVED the amazing show, I LOVED Avery's stage presence, and I really, really, really LOVE your photos! Wow. So cool!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP