Trevor. Senior Portraits.

Trevor's mom scheduled his session. She said, "He'll dress nice and we'll meet you at the golf course." For some reason, I had it pictured in my mind that he would be wearing a suit & tie. I'm not sure why I thought that... because what teenage boy willingly puts on a suit & tie... but I did. He showed up, very nicely dressed, and was even sporting some Ray Bans! I must getting old....






BTW Trevor DOES smile, he just has a handsome "serious" face, and these are my favorites. Oh and for all the ladies out there, Trevor likes soccer and will be attending BYU.


At this point in the session, I was thinking "I need a sailboat!!! This session needs a sailboat!!!" :)


The cross-processed look is very fun, but I don't do it very often, because I feel like I need just the right image to pull it off. I was feeling it on these ones. What do you think??

Jen  – (May 21, 2011 at 4:22 AM)  

I'm loving all your senior portraits! These are so much better than what I had in the 90s. Phew. And the last few are awesome. I don't understand the technicality of them, but I likey.

Jessica B Photography  – (May 21, 2011 at 10:58 PM)  

Thanks Jen! Cross-processing is shooting color negative film and processing it with color positive (slide film) chemicals, or vice versa. The result is often unnatural colors and high contrast. Because I'm shooting digital though, no tempermental chemicals here, just good ol' photoshop.... Aw, I miss working in the smelly photo lab...

Anonymous –   – (May 22, 2011 at 6:38 AM)  

Amazing as always!

I thought the same thing the other day when I saw teenagers wearing those sunglasses! My husband wants a pair like he had in high school!!! Ha! Dont think they would look as "cool" on a 34 year old as they do a teenager!
~Kim :)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP