Growing Up

This guy is growing up fast. I had an idea for his birthday session and it morphed into a sibling session. With this year's Primary theme being "Putting on the Armor of God" and the recent Peter Pan show, the "imaginative play" session was born and grew into super awesome baptism announcements and a giant canvas!!



One of the things I find so appealing about the canvases is that the image wraps around and there is no need for a frame. Artsy, yet minimalistic at the same time.
She loves playing dress up these days...

Amber  – (June 18, 2011 at 11:10 AM)  

How awesome is that!!? And that canvas is absolutely beautiful :)

Maddie Cat  – (June 18, 2011 at 9:59 PM)  

I noticed the canvas when I was there and loved it! So cool.

Jen  – (June 19, 2011 at 5:29 AM)  

What a great idea for a sibling photo! I adore that--definitely one if my favorites of yours ever. The other shots are also quite fun. I love fun!

Meggara  – (July 13, 2011 at 9:20 AM)  

how cute jess! i looove that you put that one on canvas.

Bridget  – (February 6, 2012 at 11:10 PM)  

I like the canvas with the kids and he invites. Neat ideas!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP