Published in the Wyoming Woman Magazine!

I love breakfast. I really do. But I hardly ever make it. Yep, it's cereal & milk at this house. I'm not fully awake and, ahem, pleasant until after I eat breakfast, so I usually go for whatever can be made fairly quickly. But I do love breakfast. French toast... sausage... scrambled eggs... and fruit of course. I need a personal chef, I think.

A few months back, I had the opportunity to shoot for the Wyoming Woman Magazine. Chef Extraordinaire Sylvia Harber regularly contributes recipes, and wow, are they delicious. The Pecan French Toast was just divine and the Sunrise Strata has just the right amount of kick to it. And Sylvia & I have the same place settings (the orange fireflower plates). She received her set as a wedding present, I inherited my set when my great-grandmother passed away. So fun!
The recipe for the quiche-style Sunrise Strata can be found here.

Jen  – (June 28, 2011 at 3:44 AM)  

Though I'm reading this as I eat my (cereal) breakfast, my stomach is rumbling. A Sylvia recipe AND gorgeous pictures? What a great start to my day.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP