First Birthday Party {Las Vegas Children's Photographer}

Ace's mom contacted me in January to "save the date" for his First Birthday. I was excited then, and am still excited now. I want to have a photographer follow me & my family around for the rest of my life!! Ok, maybe not the rest of my life, but all major and minor and lots of everyday events. :) There are just so many moments that truly are special, and sometimes they are noteable days like a child's first birthday and sometimes they are random times like tucking into bed at night. Plus, I need to be in the pictures once in a while.


Now, on to Ace's birthday! Friends & family came from far & wide, the decor & party favors were super cute, the cake was so an engineering feat!, and the light on the staircase was divine. Happy Birthday Ace! Thanks for letting me celebrate with you!!






A few fantastic details from the Baby Einstein-themed party. Ace loves Baby Einstein.
The caterpillar cake. WOW!


The Ace Blanket.






Wendie  – (July 22, 2011 at 10:02 PM)  

These are gorgeous! Thank you so much for the kind words about my cake :) Was a joy seeing everyones' reaction!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP