Elder Ballard Quotes Anna Quindlen


Elder M. Russell Ballard gave a wonderfully beautiful talk this afternoon and I was pleasingly surprised to hear him quote Anna Quindlen about how fast children grow. After I had Jared, a friend gave this book to me as a baby shower gift. Anna's essays are eloquently written and Nick Kelsh's black & white photographs are stunning. The book is inspiring and is an excellent reminder to savor the baby years. And thank you Elder Ballard! Speaking of words of inspiration, I love how he pointed out that some people over-schedule and try to keep up with the Jones's. He reaffirmed everything I already felt (including things like I need to be nicer to my children because they will only be small for so long....). It's just nice to hear it from a prophet's voice.

Grace  – (April 6, 2008 at 8:15 PM)  

AMEN! That was my favorite talk today. It's just what I needed. I'm glad someone else was listening and appreciated it too.

Hillary  – (April 7, 2008 at 9:59 AM)  

That was my favorite talk also (and pretty much the only one I actually heard all of aside from President Monson's at the end due to kid noise), which I guess is ok since its the one I most needed to hear.

Susan  – (April 7, 2008 at 12:43 PM)  

That was my favorite talk! I am going to have to get a copy of that book, sounds like one I would enjoy:)

Jessica B Photography  – (April 7, 2008 at 1:43 PM)  

Susan, you can borrow it if you want!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP