Jenna & Jeremiah

The much delayed wedding post!! Jenna and Jeremiah were married on a beautiful Saturday afternoon and had a beautiful wedding to match it. Pam has an immaculate house with such good natural light and Pam is excellent with details and throwing parties. I love details. I was actually hired at the last minute and was a surprise to Jenna. Jenna, I hope I was worth it!



The bride with her father.

I had thoughts of posting a few more, but my photoshop has decided to act up on me...

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (April 22, 2008 at 10:42 PM)  

Beautiful!

Maybe I should have you come and take pictures of Me, Chad and the boys. What would something like that cost?

Jessica B Photography  – (April 23, 2008 at 9:54 AM)  

I charge $100 for the session (usually an hour) and a disc. My kids love Tule Springs/Floyd Lamb Park so maybe we could plan some picture taking and some picnicing and some playing! That would be fun. Or you could come out here... and play tourist again and go to the dam or something...

Grace  – (April 24, 2008 at 9:57 PM)  

Awesome job. These are beautiful.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP