Mitch & Serretta

I am itching to post these.

This is the opening page for the wedding album (so far). What do you think?


Isn't she stunning?
Gorgeous!!!Weather.com predicted "isolated thunderstorms" for the wedding day so I came prepared. I thought we'd at least have a few really nice looking clouds! And living in this never-ending hotness, I thought it would be refreshing to have some rain on the big day. However, I am really really pleased with how this shot turned out - a little bit of humor and totally awesome sun rays!
Bride in church bathroom: is this working for or against me?

And what about this larger format, do you like it? It is a bit more effort/time, is it worth it?

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (August 12, 2008 at 11:00 PM)  

Oh Wow!!! Very amazing! They are wonderful!! Thanks!!

Jen  – (August 13, 2008 at 8:56 AM)  

Those are so cool! I really like the umbrella one. How fun. AND the bathroom one.

LM  – (August 13, 2008 at 9:00 AM)  

I love the larger format. Those are beautiful.

nickel...  – (August 13, 2008 at 1:55 PM)  

You do really great work Jessica! I like how stylish and elegant you make things look but still with a human touch to keep it sincere!

Forever ago you asked about a font on my site, the one for the "1776" poster? Its called National Archive! :) Sorry to keep you hanging for so long!

Grace  – (August 14, 2008 at 9:23 PM)  

The umbrella picture ROCKS!!!

April  – (August 16, 2008 at 8:52 AM)  

You did an awesome job! I have to agree that the umbrella one does rock! It's my favorite!

Linda  – (August 27, 2008 at 11:52 AM)  

Jessica-These are stunning! Wow!

The Fast Family  – (September 13, 2008 at 6:37 PM)  

You do amazing work. They are beautiful. Im Serretta's sister in-law Stephanie by the way.

Jessica B Photography  – (September 13, 2008 at 8:36 PM)  

Thanks so much Stephanie! Compliments from the family of the bride & groom mean a lot!!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP