Sweet Baby James

This big little guy is seven weeks old. Babies really do grow way too fast.

Look at those eyes!!!



I love eyelashes and I love baby skin creases.
James also has really big cheeks! And they move all over the place! He made so many different faces throughout his portrait session, it was amazing!


There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.

LM  – (August 28, 2008 at 9:52 PM)  

I love the fur on his back!

Sally  – (August 28, 2008 at 10:23 PM)  

Beautiful. I am James' aunt and you did a great job capturing this gorgeous boy.

Jessica B Photography  – (August 29, 2008 at 9:31 AM)  

I too love the baby fur!! I forgot to mention that in the post...

Thanks, Sally! I am so glad Ashley's gotten the word out on where to see her handsome boy!

Anonymous –   – (August 30, 2008 at 3:21 PM)  

Jessica--these pictures are SO beautiful! I keep coming back to your blog to stare at them :) His eyes are so blue in these pictures--I love it!

Jessica B Photography  – (August 31, 2008 at 7:34 PM)  

And... the good news is I did not even adjust the color on those close ups of his face - his eyes really are that blue!!! When I first saw the one with the all black background, my jaw dropped!!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP