Sheer Luck

I am not an early morning person, even though I really do enjoy that time of day, I just can't separate myself from my bed unless I absolutely have to. So this week's theme of "Sunrise" was a dreadful thought. Luckily, my baby randomly woke up at 5:30am Thursday morning. I put him back to bed, grabbed my camera, and ran out the door. There I was hoofing it around downtown in my pajamas, trying to find perfection.
Aaahhhh... Right place.... Right time... I couldn't have planned it better. (Again this was not what I had "planned" but I am so glad I stumbled this way)

ISO: 400
Aperture: f/7.1
Shutter: 1/125
Focal Length: 55mm
Color Adjustment: NONE!
Time: 6:22AM
Light: Sun just barely pooped up over the mountain!

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (August 23, 2008 at 8:09 PM)  

you are so talented =)

could you photograph my family please? we aren't bad looking people, so it might actually turn out good!

Jessica B Photography  – (August 23, 2008 at 9:00 PM)  

You are right, you are not bad looking people. You are quite cute actually.

Hmmm... I am getting ideas already!!

Chris  – (August 23, 2008 at 9:02 PM)  

The sun 'pooped' over the mountain? Now that WOULD be a sight to see!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP