Hello, Baby Girl!

Well, knowing that Angie had a 30 hour labor with her first baby, and the first 12 hours of this labor progressing slowly but steadily, I think we were all a bit surpirsed at her going from being "at a 5 or a 6" to having the baby out within a hour & a half! And wouldn't you know it, I got there right when the baby came out. So I don't have any uncomfortable face pictures or "I'm pushing" pictures. Ideally, I would've liked to have been there for more of the laboring process, but I'll spare you all of my excuses of why I could not endure Angie's 15 hour labor with her. Nevertheless, say hello to Riley Jean. October 30 at 4:22pm, weighing 7 lbs 6 oz and is 19.5 inches tall.

Sooooo precious!!!!
I love this one.
And I love this one!
Is she Mason's sister or what???

Linda  – (October 30, 2008 at 11:39 PM)  

That is one beautiful newborn! She sure looks like Mason! Beautiful photos, Jessica.

Hillary  – (October 31, 2008 at 1:38 PM)  

she's so wide eyed and expressive already! Very cute! Congratulations Cordermans!

CPT Family  – (October 31, 2008 at 5:16 PM)  

These are some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen!! Thank-You for being there and making these pictures available to those of us who are far away. Colleen, Joe, Jessica, and Bryce

Jessica B Photography  – (November 1, 2008 at 12:04 AM)  

Yay for Grandma Colleen!! I am so glad that far-away-family-&-friends have the opportunity to see this sweet baby. I am so thankful for the internet!

Lara  – (November 1, 2008 at 1:34 PM)  

Wow!! Great job, Jess. They are beautiful pictures of a beautiful, perfect little baby. Congratulations, Erik and Angie!

PS She DOES look a lot like Mason!

MaryRC  – (November 4, 2008 at 10:31 PM)  

WOW you did an amazing job, i got a little verclempt!

explaination..
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23764945&searchid=61190cdf-5f93-4a7d-ad39-777ca03f7e36

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP