Baby Tyler

I had a few minutes to myself while Mom nursed the baby. While sitting in this darling nursery, I thought "Of course this room needs to be photographed!!" People put so much effort into decorating & arranging & caring for their living spaces, and how many of them actually take pictures of all their hard work???

He may be sweet & peaceful here, but this boy is THE loudest newborn I have EVER heard! He's got some strong lungs!!! But that's a good thing, seeing as he's just a little guy - not even six pounds!

Are you in love with him yet???
I love how he is reaching out for his mom.
And now, if this doesn't make you want to snuggle up with him, then I don't know what will....

Jen  – (June 17, 2009 at 11:31 AM)  

Aw, look at those neck rolls!

And that's so cool you took pictures of the nursery. She did a great job! I am always impressed by people who can put a room together. Now I have nursery envy . . .. :)

Jason & Claire  – (June 17, 2009 at 12:11 PM)  

I LOVE your baby pictures. I want you to shoot everything when I have another baby-delivery(classy way), blessing, everything! You're the best.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (June 17, 2009 at 1:41 PM)  

Oh yeah-I am in love. What a great photo shoot!

Jessica B Photography  – (June 17, 2009 at 1:56 PM)  

Jen, I'm sure you will put together an equally beautiful nursery!

Claire, next baby?!?!? Yahoo!! (I know this probably isn't an "announcement" but it's good to know you're not "done")

Linda  – (June 17, 2009 at 4:59 PM)  

I love his cute little face--with all that HAIR! Great photos, as usual!

Linda  – (June 17, 2009 at 5:00 PM)  

PS-Great idea with the nursery shots! Everyone should have those...

Jeanette  – (June 18, 2009 at 6:21 PM)  

Precious! Where were you when my babies were brand new? I'm so jealous.

Suzi @ TSL Photography  – (June 19, 2009 at 10:12 PM)  

Jessica, love these! You are incredible! Love the soft hairs on the baby's skin.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP