Fun Saturday Morning

I was very excited to see this family again. I especially like that the kids recognized me and remembered me - it's very helpful for them to be comfortable in front of my camera :)

This girl is soooooooo pretty!


The most excellent big brother. He's almost a teenager! (gasp!)

This little guy is so funny and friendly and helpful. I love all the different faces he makes!!! He makes me laugh looking at all his pictures. Don't worry, there are smiles, I just really liked these ones:




Linda  – (June 16, 2009 at 7:28 AM)  

Cute kids! And I love all the creative things you did with the photos. I especially like the black and white one with just the dress in color. Very clever.

Amber  – (June 16, 2009 at 10:29 AM)  

So cute! I love the ones of the little red head. You do wonderful with close ups!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (June 16, 2009 at 10:35 PM)  

I love those kids!!! Very cute. I also like the black and white with the color dress! Very Creative!

Jason & Claire  – (June 17, 2009 at 9:35 AM)  

L-O-V-E them!!! Thank u...u seriously R-O-C-K!!!;)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP