Knitter for Hire

That is, I NEED a knitter for hire.

Who wants to knit for me? Or who can you recommend to me? Thanks.

Migennes  – (February 20, 2010 at 1:41 PM)  

Hey Jessica-I posted your request on my local knitting/crochet group Chics with Sticks (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chics_With_Sticks/). Hope that's okay and helps you find someone.

BTW I grew up with Hilary - I was Amie Iverson back then. I found your blog through her on Facebook. And, I work with Corrine at Pinkpeas (www.pinkpeas.com). You sent us some cards and we put them up for you.

Linda  – (February 20, 2010 at 6:08 PM)  

Darn. I thought you were hiring yourself out as a knitter. You definitely do not want ME or MADDIE to knit for you...

Anonymous –   – (February 20, 2010 at 9:35 PM)  

Hi Jessica,
I heard you need a knitter. What would you like knitted? I may be able to help you. You can contact me at ajellyw@yahoo.com. My name is Angelica. Talk to you soon.

Sarah  – (February 21, 2010 at 10:19 AM)  

I can't knit. I can crochet. Will that work for you?

Amber  – (February 21, 2010 at 12:43 PM)  

I found one the other day who does a beautiful job. She is going to make me a newborn hat that is so cute! Here is her etsy...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/joco6

I am also a fan of her site on Facebook if you want to check her out. She is JoCo Coutor.

Unknown  – (February 23, 2010 at 9:40 AM)  

Hey! I love the pictures you've done for my extended family (the Sargeants)...I don't knit, but I do crochet. If you're interested in looking at what i have/can do check out my Etsy shop: http://sarahndipities.etsy.com

Keep up the amazing work!!!

Mary RC  – (February 26, 2010 at 7:25 PM)  

tammy is my favorite knitter of all time..
http://babealu.blogspot.com/

Anonymous –   – (March 2, 2010 at 8:52 PM)  

I am going to be brave and leave a comment here: I am a knitter and would be interested in knitting for you. I have been knitting for almost 10 years and love it! If you would like to see samples of my work, please contact me at izzyangel at yahoo dot com
Stephanie

Unknown  – (March 3, 2010 at 12:45 PM)  

Hello - I have just stumbled across your website in searching "Knitter for Hire" (amazing where the internet will take you!) - your photographs are lovely! I am a knitter, and an accomplished one at that - I have knit for several yarn companies and on commission. Please shoot me an email and I can provide you with more details / photos of my work. Currently, my knitting needles are "light" - I have just a project or two going on and would love the chance to take on more and bring in some income (however small!)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP