Announcing.....

This is kind of reminiscant of my elementary school days, when I was Jessica H. and I hung out with Jessica F. that was in my fourth grade class. Like I said below, "Without a Place" was never intended to be a business name, so I am happy to introduce "Jessica B Photography"! I would love to share in your big days and your special moments with you, from weddings to births to documenting the growth of your family. I am especially excited to serve the expecting mothers in the Las Vegas valley by offering birth photography - capturing those feelings and emotions of your labor and the moment of holding your new baby for the first time... I could go on and on...

Life is full of special moments. Capture those forever with Jessica B Photography!

Amber  – (February 3, 2010 at 9:43 AM)  

Love the new logo! I know how you feel about the name in Elementary school, I was known as Amber K. for many years, I thought I'd never lose it. That is until someone started calling me Ambular (like off of Clueless). LOL, oh Junior High how I despise you. Sorry to go off like that.

Lara  – (February 7, 2010 at 6:46 PM)  

Hey, Sylvia took the words right out of my mouth!! I am going to say it anyway.... I LOVE IT!!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP