Birth on a Rainy Day - {Las Vegas Birth Photographer}

I walked into Leanne's birthing room when she was right at 10 cm. However, she was told not to push because the doctor was not there yet!!! Luckily he got there pretty fast (within 15 minutes).

1:20pm Sunday afternoon
1:37pm Pushing. The team effort was really cute! (if I am allowed to call this situation "cute") When Leanne was taking a big breath, Kevin & her mom were taking a big breath. When Leanne pushed, Kevin & her mom "pushed".

1:53pm
2:06pm Kevin anxiously watching the computer screen
2:07pm Baby is born (if the birth certificate says a slightly different time, I apologize. I remember it as 2:05, but my camera says 2:07. I will have to make sure my time is set correctly...)
2:09pm Enjoying the first moments together. Once he was handed to Leanne, the baby didn't hardly cry at all.
2:10pm Proud new Grandma!
2:16pm Weighing in at 7 pounds (2) ounces and 19 inches long.


2:30pm Leanne admiring her two favorite boys!
2:35pm Leanne introducing the baby to his Grandpa. I love generational shots that are all the same gender. There's just something special about the bonds and relationships that are shared between father and son, then passed on to his son and so on (or mothers & daughters as well). These three men share the same last name and someday this baby will pass it on to his son.
Thank you Leanne & Kevin, for allowing me to be with you for these special moments!

Jeanette  – (March 8, 2010 at 8:03 AM)  

15 minutes! That's forever. Not letting a woman push when she's ready to push is the worst form of torture there is. Happened to me three different times and I still shudder at the thought of it. Yikes!
The pictures are amazing though. What an awesome moment to capture.

Chelsea  – (March 8, 2010 at 9:44 AM)  

beautiful! Great job hero momma! Every woman who does this is a hero in my book! Photos are great Jessica

Leanne  – (March 9, 2010 at 6:21 PM)  

Jessica!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! the pictures look AMAZING. seriously. what a BLESSING you were there to capture it all. we love the pictures.
love, Leanne

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (March 10, 2010 at 7:25 AM)  

What beautiful pictures! You did it again, Jessica! Absolutely perfect.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (March 10, 2010 at 9:09 AM)  

You captured some amazing moments! I loved it because it brought back so many memories! THank you for posting these! So beautiful! I LOVE the Lyon family and it's so awesome because even though I'm far, I can see this moment and the baby! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP