See Spot Run

Spent my morning with these folks.
I was so stoked to see this couple come in with not one, but TWO mastiffs. I had never seen one "in real life" before!! This dog weighs more than I do!! Well, these were definitely the biggest dogs I saw today, there were also some tiny dogs and lots of in-between dogs. There were dogs in dresses, dogs in hats, and a dog in pajamas. There were dogs named Calvin Klein, Bella, and Spaetzle, Schnitzel, and Struedel. It was a dog festival, what can I say.

See Spot Run hosted a Celebrity Dog Walk as a fundraiser for an off-leash dog park to be built here in Boulder City. There are many dog enthusiasts out here that would really enjoy having such a park in our town. Although I am not a dog owner myself, it was quite fun to be there this morning. I was asked which is harder - taking pictures of dogs or kids? My answer: I'm not sure... (they both have their difficulties!)

Chris  – (March 22, 2010 at 11:33 AM)  

Ruff ruff, bowowow ruff ruff, ruff bowow ruff!!

Rank roo Ressica!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP