Meet Trevor

Trevor was slightly sleepy when I got to his house, but he endured the session well before conking out at the end. Which let us have the best of both worlds! - fun interaction with Mom & Dad + sweet angel sleepiness. BTW do you recognize Mom & Dad from last May? I love it when my brides have babies!!!

Mike's mom rocked him in this rocking chair when he was a baby. She sanded out most of his teeth marks and stained the chair to match the decor of Trevor's room. The book they are reading is also from Mike's childhood.



MaryRC  – (March 3, 2010 at 11:50 PM)  

that rocking chair shot, well... it rocks...

Heidi  – (March 4, 2010 at 5:53 AM)  

i love that both parents got involved in the photos! so often it's just the mama. ;) beautiful shots, my favorite is the closeup b/w of all three of them. beautiful!

Amber  – (March 4, 2010 at 1:39 PM)  

I really LOVE the last one with the rings and the hands, such a special shot! I like the new look of the blog too ;)

Jessica B Photography  – (March 4, 2010 at 8:29 PM)  

Yeah, I really like the B&W rocking chair shot too...

Thanks for the great comments!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP