Hold Me Maternity

Christina has got a teeny tiny baby belly. She's 35 weeks along in these images. And those are her regular jeans. I know, not fair, eh? :) Unbeknownst to her, Christina belongs to a group a pretty cool girls who all have had a few kids, then waited a few years, and then had another! With Heather, Mary, and Kellee in the club, Christina is in very good company. (Yes, I just made up a club for ya'll. You can thank me later!)





This is where I got the idea for the name of this post :)

Vicki  – (August 20, 2011 at 11:13 PM)  

Oh how I wish I was that tiny at 35 weeks! Beautiful pictures as always :)

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP