It's a Girl! Homebirth at the Neighbor's House! {Las Vegas Birth Photographer}

So, I like surprises and I think it's fun to not find out what the baby's gender is until the birth day. For the last few of my children, I've wanted to put out a big bouquet of pink or blue balloons. But I didn't ever really plan it so when it came down to it, I didn't ask anyone to run to the store and buy balloons for me ('cuz I sure wasn't going to!!) so I've never made the "yard announcement" I've wanted to. But Heather and Jared did! And wow, it was a good one!!! After three boys and a nine year gap, Heather gave birth to a precious baby girl!Now, Heather actually had gotten an ultrasound and she knew the baby was a girl, but Jared didn't want to know. So Heather kept this fantastic secret to herself (ok, and maybe a few others). She did go shopping though, so they would be prepared with lots of PINK, and she hid it underneath the green (read: neutral color) blankets in the drawer! LOL!
Baby Girl is literally just minutes old here. She's still resting from her big journey to the world!

Heather resting beautifully, and the midwife Margie Dacko talking to Jared.
The big brothers meeting their sister for the first time!


Heather's house has fantastic light!
The neighborhood kids meeting the new baby! Heather & Jared live in a small community. What an amazing opportunity for the kids there to be exposed to birth as a normal, healthy occurrence!!

Baby's first portrait session! Barely an hour old!
Hello Sweet Pea!
Congratulations Heather & Jared!!!


Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP