Family Time


I recently spent the evening with this lovely family.
Katie is a senior this year, so we worked in some of just her. But we couldn't leave her siblings out either :) Check out the girls' beautiful hair!

Family dynamics are very interesting. Some siblings tease each other. Others don't even want to stand next to each other. I immediately noticed how *quiet* these kids were. But then as I was photographing I could hear them whispering things to make each other laugh. And then... as the kiddos were sitting for a nice portrait... the girls leaned over and gave their brother kisses on the cheeks!! I didn't expect it, but I love it!!! So fun!


Sigh. Isn't she gorgeous?



Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (September 13, 2011 at 9:50 AM)  

The couple's photos and the siblings photos are my absolute favorite!!! You captured such a beautiful family!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP