Little Black Dresses and Shoes that are hard to walk in....

I think this post is a as long as my last birth post! Well, I guess that's what happens when you have fabulous sessions. Carla & Colleen's mom had been planning this session for months. She said, "It's their birthdays, and I want to do a really fun portrait session." She took the girls shopping and they shopped and shopped and shopped. The shoes, the dresses, the hair, even the pedicures! This is the kind of planning that portrait sessions deserve!!! And let's not for get the "props." These are some talented girls and their mom wanted to highlight those talents as well.




Little brother Mike joined in for a few shots. He was serenading us with some really fantastic ballads.

Then we headed outdoors. If I remember correctly, it barely started to sprinkle on us right as we were finishing up!









Happy Birthday girls!!!!

April  – (September 1, 2011 at 8:28 PM)  

Love the pictures! These girls are two of my favorite people in the whole world. You captured them beautifully! I love the shots! They are gorgeous girls. Michael looks great too! What a fun family shoot!

Unknown  – (September 1, 2011 at 10:12 PM)  

Thanks Jessica for the fun portrait session!! Those shoes were dang hard to walk in, but we made it through. These pictures look great...and best of all, my Mom LOVES them!

Jen  – (September 2, 2011 at 5:12 AM)  

Those pictures are awesome. The girls are absolutely stunning, and it's fun to see them pictured as such. The instrument shots are really fun.

Linda  – (September 2, 2011 at 6:25 AM)  

I love everything about these photos! The girls, their smiles, highlighting their talents, their great shoes, their brother's smile--just everything. You captured their beauty--inside and out!

Stephanie J  – (September 2, 2011 at 6:35 AM)  

Jessica all I can say is I love it, I love it, I love it, thanks for such beautiful pictures.

Crystal T. –   – (September 2, 2011 at 12:51 PM)  

These pictures came out sooooo....GREAT!!! I love them! Great job Jessica....and you too Coley & Car :)

Leanne  – (September 2, 2011 at 7:21 PM)  

YAY!! you girls look amazing. love these two girls. love the pics. love love LOVE the shoes and matching polish!! :)

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (September 9, 2011 at 8:03 PM)  

These pictures are perfect!! Love these girls and their family. Thanks for sharing these with us. Awesome!!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP