Noah {Las Vegas Child Photographer}

This is Noah. He's so precious and incredibly handsome.
Noah's mom is a fantastic decorator. Every room was beautiful and so well put together.

I enjoy the bare honesty of this first image. The "mom, I need you" with the little hand holding on tight. And the second image, I love a good window. And this one was covered in finger smudges which was perfect to show how big Noah is getting now that he is one year old.
This is Bobby, Noah's friend. Noah loves Bobby.
I've probably said this a hundred times, but I really love eyelashes. I really do.
Noah's dad is a bit of a Steeler's fan. Just a little bit. ;)

Lol Noah is so happy his portrait session is over!!!
And if you need a plumber, call Noah's dad! Butter Plumbing will take care of you!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP