Making a Picture

My husband glanced over at what I was doing last night and says, "Oh, are you making a picture?" I didn't even have my camera gear out yet! But he can tell!! This is the latest assignment of the week: Painting with Light. Kind of moody, isn't it? I used an emergency LED flashlight. I love the blue cast it gives!
ISO 200, 6 seconds at f/3.2, 50mm lens, and the flashlight

LM  – (October 4, 2008 at 5:10 PM)  

Ya see! That is what happens when you give thought to your assignment instead of just doing it. You come up with an amazing picture!!! I was just happy to have accomplished it, but you not only accomplished it, but accomlished it successfully! I LOVE IT! It makes me think of a book one would find on the desk of a detective in the middle of the night as he's researching desparetly to find his next clue, racing against time! Is that what you were hoping for????

LM  – (October 4, 2008 at 5:12 PM)  

I hate that the comment box doesn't have spell check. What are they thinking. They don't expect us to actually think for ourselves do they?

LM  – (October 4, 2008 at 5:14 PM)  

hmmmn, it must be a German detective???? You have an eye for details, don't you.

Jessica B Photography  – (October 5, 2008 at 11:36 PM)  

Don't worry. I missed your spelling error and had to read it twice to find it!

Yeah, I was just going for "old" mostly - someone staying up late reading. Those are my own glasses, hopefully they fit the bill! :)

This is a german bible, opened up to my favorite chapter, Isaiah 59. The book just had the right look and the german added to the overall feeling of the shot.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP