Pumpkinman!

No, not Halloween hauntings, it's the Pumpkinman Triathlon! I parked myself at the top of the bike climb (for the view, of course) and here comes my sister. Smiling. Strange, indeed. Anybody who tackles this hill on a bike deserves definate awesomeness points!
As you can see, we had some patchy clouds. Great for my sister. Not so great for her husband.

Lara  – (October 19, 2008 at 5:57 PM)  

Whoa! Your sister has some muscles! That's awesome!

sselinger  – (October 21, 2008 at 2:15 PM)  

Some of the out of towners decided to name this "Pumpkin Hill"--they did not appreciate the steepness of it!!! I love it! Thanks Jess!!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP