My Pumpkin Man

After eight attempts at taking his picture, I am going to call this good. Maybe next time I'll hire somebody else to do it for me....



And this because he eats so much!


Happy 1st Birthday!

Lara  – (October 24, 2008 at 8:04 AM)  

CUTE!!!! Jess, I don't know what you are talking about (getting someone else) you are awesome! They all turned out so cute. He has an adorable little smile.

Hillary  – (October 24, 2008 at 1:48 PM)  

He looks so big all of sudden! These are really cute, I especially like the ones by the pumpkins.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (October 24, 2008 at 5:11 PM)  

What a doll! I like the one of him in the picnic basket! So cute.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP