Perigee

Friday's full moon was also it's closest point to Earth, called the perigee. Since its orbit is not a perfect circle, the moon is not always the same distance from us. With the kids in tow, I was slightly late for the moonrise, but I manages to get this.
You had no idea you would learn so much about astronomy by reading this blog, eh? I still need to study up on astrophotography...

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (December 14, 2008 at 3:32 PM)  

you are so talented!! I knew it would pay off someday to be friends with you my whole life =) HAHA!

LM  – (December 14, 2008 at 8:42 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda  – (December 15, 2008 at 1:50 PM)  

We are so impressed by your many talents. Maddie took a picture of the two planets and the moon and yours was WAY better. We love all this astronomy stuff!

Hillary  – (December 15, 2008 at 3:50 PM)  

Ha! I noticed the nice big moon on my way home from dropping off my salad at the ward party and made Aaron drive out towards the desert to take a picture of it....and it ended up AWFUL! Yours is awesome though!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP