Sydney

Wow. Such a pretty girl!

There is this magical place in town with three walls of three different colors all within 5 feet of each other!! Tan, Pink and blue (coming soon in next post) and Syd looks good on all of them!

My first attempt at using the Fiddlesticks Quilt Shop. It is a very cute store. It was a tight fit for the lens I wanted to use, so I didn't get quite what I had in mind, but we still got these fun shots!

Allyson  – (December 4, 2008 at 9:42 PM)  

Wow! You were super fast at posting these. Thanks! I love, love, love them!

Jessica B Photography  – (December 4, 2008 at 10:09 PM)  

I thought you might be checking tonight!

amanda j  – (January 1, 2009 at 6:52 AM)  

I love, love, LOVE the picture of Sydney on the chair in the quilt shop. Keep up the great work! (And it's such a shame you have to work with such unattractive people all the time... Bummer. ;) )

Anonymous –   – (January 26, 2009 at 10:16 PM)  

Sydney is superb! Mom and dad are not too bad either.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP