Star Gazing

Literally. I haven't yet had much experience with astrophotography, and whenever I do, it's a last minute thing and I don't have time to research how I am supposed to shoot stuff. So this is what I came up with this weekend. This is the Moon, Jupiter and Venus at their closest encounter to each other this year. Jupiter is the higher spot, Venus the lower. This first image is Sunday at sunset.
Monday around 5:15pm. I think my neighbor's antennae is an excellent addition to this shot.

Jen  – (December 2, 2008 at 8:47 AM)  

Dang, I tried to get a picture of that as we were driving back into Vegas . . . your pictures are much better than mine (not that I'm surprised). Ü

Isn't that so cool to be able to see those planets! Todd and I were fascinated.

Jessica B Photography  – (December 2, 2008 at 12:59 PM)  

I love planets!! Well, ok, I love astronomy in general.

Hillary  – (December 3, 2008 at 9:36 PM)  

I love these! I like the pine needles showing in the first one

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP