My Sister & Her Boys

Isn't this precious?



Which do you like better? Natural color?
Or muted color?
These kiddos are so full of personality and they are both so funny! They never cease to amaze me.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (December 18, 2008 at 2:09 PM)  

Way cute! where do you do your editing? do you have a special program? I am covitting some of the filters you used.

Hillary  – (December 18, 2008 at 2:46 PM)  

We love these! Thank you so much! I gave my blog a facelift with all your great pictures :)

Jessica B Photography  – (December 20, 2008 at 3:36 PM)  

Well, I use Adobe Photoshop, of course. As far as editing, some things I do "by hand" and other things I use premade actions. You can search the internet for "photoshop actions" and find all sorts of stuff (along with fonts, brushes, vectors, etc, etc...) Because I haven't really had any experience with Photoshop Elements (a simpler version of Photoshop aimed at consumers), I don't know if all the actions will work with that program. The one time I did use it, it was different enough that I was starting from scratch learning how to use it.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (December 31, 2008 at 9:40 AM)  

These are great pictures! I always enjoy to see where in BC you take your clients for a background/scenery. You are so creative! Love it!

amanda j  – (January 1, 2009 at 6:47 AM)  

The muted color has a definite effect, but I think your sister looks great in that color green and next to the leaves the vibrant color looks awesome. :) Let's be honest, if I looked good in that color I'd for sure want to flaunt it.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP