Dad Needed a Business Portrait...


....and I wasn't leaving until I got my hands on this little guy. Eliza was a great helper.

What a lucky family!

Chris  – (January 20, 2009 at 10:46 PM)  

Poor lil guy. Someone just abandoned him on the floor wrapped up in a scarf.

I think everyone should have their very own basket.

Amber  – (January 21, 2009 at 10:52 AM)  

So sweet! I love the basket shot! what a sweet family

Jen  – (January 21, 2009 at 7:34 PM)  

I love the cute pictures you take. Wish I had you around when I had my babies. You really do a great job!

Jessica B Photography  – (January 21, 2009 at 8:20 PM)  

Maybe you should have more. Hee-hee-hee....

No, the good news is I can see my own growth. Even in the last year or two. My own babies didn't get this kind of treatment!

Linda  – (January 22, 2009 at 8:30 PM)  

What great photos. He is SO adorable...and looks like a mini-dad! You are right, Jessica, your photos have just taken off in the last while. They are amazing.

Susan  – (January 27, 2009 at 1:01 PM)  

I love the one of him in the basket!

CORDERMAN FAMILY  – (February 12, 2009 at 6:04 AM)  

How Cute, I love the picture of the family in bed.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP