Happy Anniversary!

They never got "the ring shot" when they got married, can you believe it??

Amber  – (January 26, 2009 at 9:44 PM)  

Such a sweet couple! I never got a ring shot when I was married either, is that bad?! Anyways, great photos!

LM  – (January 27, 2009 at 9:49 AM)  

Adorable! Do you think Shawn will even want to have his picture taken with me when we get that old??? Not that the C's are old, I'm just saying. . . Time to hush up!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (January 27, 2009 at 10:03 AM)  

I enjoy looking at all your photos! You are so talented, and creative. I didn't get a ring shot either. Maybe it was not the thing for us old people!

Linda  – (January 27, 2009 at 3:29 PM)  

I just LOVE these two. You captured them perfectly! Great photos!

MaryRC  – (January 30, 2009 at 3:25 PM)  

i love brent and sue! great shots

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP