Just a Few of My Favorites

You know when realtors are describing a house, listing the amenities, and they say "too many to mention"? That's how I feel here. This really is just a few of the good ones from my latest family portrait session. We'll start out with some stunning beauties...

...and add some handsome guys....

....and put them all together....


I love this shot how the girls both leaned over on Mom and Grandma. I didn't even ask them to - and it was just for this one frame! Now that's what photography is about - capturing that perfect moment! And that is what I am always striving to do...

MaryRC  – (February 1, 2009 at 2:29 PM)  

the last one is soooo great! the colors and faces are awsome..

LM  – (February 2, 2009 at 9:38 AM)  

Nicely done! Those turned out perfect! Everyone! Good job!

CORDERMAN FAMILY  – (February 12, 2009 at 6:02 AM)  

Great family shoot, I love the last picture.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP