Girls, Girls, Girls!

Yep, this post is full of girls. Wives, that is. See, I was having a hard time coming up with a good Christmas present for my husband. Since he generally does really well for me and gets me something totally awesome, I wanted to do the same. Now, I am not being vain here, but I knew he would love pictures of me. Something to put on his desktop at work, or on his phone, so he could see me whenever he wanted. Then I thought, "I wonder if any of my friends are in the same situation I am?" So we planned a Girls Day, kept it all on the down-low, and had a fun time. Even with the snow! I love this first shot.
Meet Becky...
And Staci....

And Susan - we snuck hers into her family session!

And me...
And I couldn't have done it without my accomplice Mary. She played make-up girl and camera girl for my personal shots. Alas, her picture has gone the way of all the earth. We love you anyway Mary!

I need feedback!!! How did your husbands like it? How did you like it?

I've had requests for Valentine's Day. Let me know if you are interested, or spread the word to those you think would be interested. Plan for mid-to-late-January.

(I am labeling this "Senior Portrait" not because any of us are "seniors" but because of the style of the shots, so don't get offended thinking I am calling you old!)

LM  – (January 2, 2009 at 9:47 PM)  

They all turned out great! Looks like a real fun time!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (January 2, 2009 at 10:20 PM)  

Those are great! You look amazing! Please tell Mary "hello" for me. It has been a long time....

Sylvia  – (January 3, 2009 at 6:50 AM)  

Beautiful ladies indeed. Great gift idea.

Linda  – (January 3, 2009 at 8:34 AM)  

I am WOWED! You are all so beautiful-inside and out!

Staci  – (January 4, 2009 at 7:44 PM)  

Listen, it was so much fun to get together with Jess and Becky and have a photo shoot! Becky is a natural, so I just tried to copy her. Jessica is a wiz, as you all know, and speedy, too! She just kept shooting and managed to catch a really pretty shot or two in between all the goofy expressions I made.

Next time, I'd like all of you ladies to take part in the fun! I NEED you- one to tell me to quit smiling so dang big, another to give double-chin alerts, another to, well, trust me, there are lots of jobs!

Thank you Miss Jessica! And I'll see all of you at the next shoot in February!

MaryRC  – (January 4, 2009 at 9:38 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaryRC  – (January 4, 2009 at 9:42 PM)  

uh yea take that down.... or photoshop those crepe eyes and wrinkles at least!! LOL im not down with reality in my photos...LOL Not to mention I have NO makeup on.. yeah please the photography is great but that girl needs a professional makeup artist.

everyone else looks amazing... THEY HAVE MAKEUP ON TOO...

youre right i am gonna kill you... you stinker!

love ya but ....umm..... No!

Staci  – (January 5, 2009 at 7:51 AM)  

Mary. Are you kidding me about no make-up? All I see is a GORGEOUS woman, with perfect bone structure, incredible eyebrows above deep, almond-shaped eyes, plump lips like everyone wishes they had, thick luxurious hair that effortlessly falls into place... all working in perfect harmony to encase an even more beautiful mind!!!!! Trust me, you are certainly your own harshest critic! This is how you look without even trying to fancy up?!? STUNNING! SERIOUSLY!

Jen  – (January 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM)  

As always, you did a great job. What a bunch of beautiful wives!

Amber  – (January 6, 2009 at 1:15 PM)  

I saw this post on Saturday! A few weeks ago one of my best friends gave me the idea of the Valentines special on my blog. Crazy how great minds think alike huh? Beautiful pics by the way! You have such gorgeous friends!

Lara  – (January 6, 2009 at 6:31 PM)  

Jess, I wanted to come along, but I had already gone over our Christmas budget - but I did have the idea for Valentines too - so I am all for that! Let me know when the day is and I will totally be there. Oh, and you are all GORGEOUS!! I love that last picture of you, Jess!

Becky  – (January 7, 2009 at 10:43 AM)  

Glen loved the pictures. You truly have an amazing gift! I'm down for the Valentine photo shoot. I have tons of beautiful pictures of my girls, but It's fun having pretty pictures of myself for a change. :)

And, by the way Staci, You look just as beautiful in person as you do in those pictures. I think you're too hard on yourself as well!!!!!

LM  – (January 7, 2009 at 2:35 PM)  

Hey Jess,
Did you have braces? Your teeth are perfect.

Jessica B Photography  – (January 8, 2009 at 10:13 AM)  

Sheesh. Yes, I had braces.

Thanks for all your great comments everybody! I'm glad you are all so pleased!

Brittney Sandler  – (January 9, 2009 at 1:52 AM)  

I am trying to get ahold of you regarding some reception coverage, but can't seem to locate your contact information. Serretta Barlow suggested I visit your site. Please contact me - brittneydsandler@gmail.com or (702) 328.2345. Thank you!

Grace  – (January 12, 2009 at 1:29 PM)  

Dang, you are so HOT jessica!!! You did a really nice job with all these photos.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (January 16, 2009 at 10:29 AM)  

Wow! I love those pictures! So beautiful-I really love the ones whre the girl's in the chair and the one os you! What a good idea!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP