Happy Easter Portraits!

Isn't this the sweetest face? Well, this little guy was so fast that when the shutter closed he said "All done" and was gone! He was super fast!


Boys are so handsome in white shirts.











Isn't she a doll?

My new favorite places. You never knew BC was so picturesque!


Delicious.

Amber  – (March 25, 2009 at 9:51 AM)  

So sweet! I love these! Good Job.

Jason & Claire  – (March 25, 2009 at 11:27 AM)  

Yay! I've been waiting for this post! Thanks!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (March 27, 2009 at 2:23 PM)  

I love these pictures of Claire's kids! So dang cute! Wow, the scenery is pretty amazing, I'm impressed with BC! You have such an amazing talent Jessica, I absolutely love your pictures. What a talent!

aubri  – (March 27, 2009 at 4:15 PM)  

Those came out so awesome! I am so in love with all of your pictures!

Jessica B Photography  – (March 27, 2009 at 8:48 PM)  

Aaah, that's my favorite - when family gets to see pictures of their nieces/nephews/grandkids/cousins/siblings/etc. I'm glad you guys like them!

MaryRC  – (March 28, 2009 at 12:13 AM)  

freakin amazing. i have to tell you, ive shown your pics of my kids to very talented and well to do photographers and they are all blown away by the little bit they see. they all say, 'i cant do that with kids" youre exceptionally gifted when it comes to clicking kids.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (March 30, 2009 at 7:30 PM)  

They ARE so adorable!! I love your photos and my friend's cute kids!!! You really are amazing! Like I have told you before-you were an answer to my prayers. You blessed our lives, and, now you are able to also bless the lives of my friends:)

Jessica B Photography  – (March 31, 2009 at 10:17 PM)  

Awww Meegan,you have a special place in my heart.

Chelsea Nicole  – (April 13, 2009 at 4:27 PM)  

Beautiful work! The second to last is my favorite. :)

The Deal Fanatic  – (April 14, 2009 at 2:02 PM)  

I just stumbled upon your blog and so glad I have. Were these taken in Nevada? If so I super shocked. Up until now I thought for sure we would have to go to Utah to get some good family pictures with gorgeous natural backdrops. I have to e-mail you to find out more. I love in LV and would so drive my little family to BC to do a shoot. I'm going to try and find your website now...

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP