Meet Iszaha

I've never met an "Iszaha/Isaiah" before, and this one lives up to my expectations. Just look at that big beautiful smile!!!




I asked Iszaha if he had a favorite scripture, and he said no, so I'll share mine :) I love Isaiah 49:14-16, and I think 55:12 goes well with this last image.

Linda  – (March 21, 2009 at 9:37 PM)  

What a handsome young man. Love the photos!

LM  – (March 22, 2009 at 7:53 PM)  

My favorites are the ones that say Eagle behind him!

Amber  – (March 22, 2009 at 9:49 PM)  

Very handsome! I love his smile! Great job! And yes I use too many exclamation points!!!

MaryRC  – (March 28, 2009 at 12:15 AM)  

that last one is really great and i love the eagles background

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP