Spring Flowers

My nectarine tree.

What's your favorite thing about spring?

April  – (March 31, 2009 at 10:20 AM)  

I love the picture! What a beautiful tree! I love everything about spring. Fresh mowed grass, blooming flowers, birds singing, it is a wonderful time of year.

Amy  – (March 31, 2009 at 6:15 PM)  

I like that things start to come alive again. I never really appreciated spring until I lived in Provo. I also enjoy wearing shorts and going for walks in the evening. I do NOT like allergies, however.

Linda  – (March 31, 2009 at 9:05 PM)  

The gorgeous, mild weather and bright, sunny skies without the heat! Yay, spring is here. Love the photos.

www.fabuluxephotos.com  – (April 2, 2009 at 8:35 PM)  

I love PINK. ... ;) and of course, love the image... just gorgeous

MaryRC  – (April 15, 2009 at 11:25 PM)  

seriously do you have a portfolio together yet??

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP