Baby Daniel

Daniel was such a good sleeper for his portrait session. There was no position he couldn't sleep through! I knew this first one was going to be my favorite.Daniel's mom is an excellent decorator.


Nice faux-hawk, eh?
Oh, I don't know... Maybe this one is my favorite. He just looks like such an angel in this one.

Amber  – (April 21, 2009 at 8:21 AM)  

So sweet! I love little ones. The last one will have to be my favorite.

Jen  – (April 21, 2009 at 8:51 AM)  

Aw, he's adorable! You did such a great job. I'm probably a braggy aunt, but these are definitely some of the cutest pictures you've ever done. :) I love him in that little tub.

LM  – (April 21, 2009 at 10:13 AM)  

I think that the last one is my favorite because you captured his cute chubby cheeks and round face. This baby is seriously so cute!

Loupe and Aaron  – (April 21, 2009 at 8:44 PM)  

Jessica these pics are adorable!!! I think the last is also my favorite, though the shot with piglet is hard to resist. I love the rings on his long toes too. Thank you so much!!

Linda  – (April 23, 2009 at 7:34 AM)  

I just love your "little feet with the rings" photo. Such a cute, cute idea. But hard to say which is my favorite. He's such an adorable baby and you've captured him so well...

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (April 24, 2009 at 10:12 PM)  

What an adorable baby! Yep, the first and last pictures are just too sweet.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP