Happy Easter


Hillary  – (April 12, 2009 at 8:35 PM)  

Did you take this picture? Where is it?

Jessica B Photography  – (April 12, 2009 at 9:01 PM)  

Hemenway park. There is a sunrise service every year that they set up these crosses for. I took this picture on Saturday. I stay up too late to make it to a sunrise service.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (April 13, 2009 at 12:04 PM)  

Hey Jessica is there anyway that I can order another wedding cd of all the pictures? I may order some prints from you too. I just want to have a cd just in case, I'll just feel better if I have two. Let me know, sorry that this is on your blog, I just thought that it would be easy this way. :)

Jessica B Photography  – (April 13, 2009 at 1:34 PM)  

Serretta, if you've got a computer that has two drives, you can copy it yourself. Or you could copy it onto your computer and then burn a new disc. Having two (or more!) is an excellent idea. In fact, I'd recommend making a copy specifically to put in a firesafe! Let me know if you need any help with all this, or if you still want me to do the new disc. At the moment, I can't find your email address (sorry!) - it's on the old computer, I think. So you email me! Or we can keep leaving comments to each other...

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP