Love. Desire. Sacrifice.

Dad does mixed martial arts (that's what the gloves are for).

Apparently I can't get enough of her fingers and toes. They are just so tiny!
Ryiah. 5 pounds 5 ounces and 18 inches. Oh yeah, and I got poo-ed on by this nakedness!!!
To read a touching story on the Circle of Love, click here.

Nicole  – (April 18, 2009 at 3:16 AM)  

Ahhhhh!Yay! They are so cute! Good job Jess! Too bad she is cross eyed in the one of me and her! Haha! Thank you so much!!!!!

BTW i got your message about the mall too late, then I spaced responding> Sorry! I would have loved to, too! Next time!

Amber  – (April 18, 2009 at 7:43 AM)  

These are beautiful! Such a cute little family!

Jessica B Photography  – (April 18, 2009 at 10:41 AM)  

Ha! You should see one of the other ones I got, she's really cross-eyed in it! This is more of a picture of you anyways, Nicole!

Nicole  – (April 18, 2009 at 6:15 PM)  

I just keep coming back to look! I love them! Thanks again.

And it's mixed martial arts. ;o)

Hillary  – (April 18, 2009 at 8:34 PM)  

The ones of daddy and baby are so sweet! Great idea! And Nicole, you look beautiful!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP