Drive Carefully. Come Back Soon.

JP & Davina are moving (well, JP has already moved!) and they fittingly requested the back of the iconic Las Vegas sign. JP is going to be opening a French Mediterranean restaurant in Minnesota which sounds delicious!!






Davina & JP also wanted shots that showed their desert surroundings. I did not realize it at the time, but this tree has GIANT thorns on it. Hello!!! This is not really a "park-friendly" tree. Or even people-friendly. How's that for desert vegetation, eh? I bet you won't find that in Minnesota.









So, is the moon (you know, that fuzzy white dot) cool here, or is it just plain distracting? Had I used a smaller f/stop, my results probably would've been better. But since I like to shoot wide open, sometimes I (gasp) forget when I need to stop down.


Using up the last of the daylight, I thought we'd have a little kissing fun. I love the look on JP's face on the left, and Davina's smile on the right.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (December 10, 2009 at 2:40 PM)  

I love the sign idea! It's awesome! I love the romantic pictures as well-so sweet, they go together so well! I like the moon in the backround!

Davina & JP  – (December 10, 2009 at 3:05 PM)  

Bravo! Thanks for your time Jessica, the photos look great. I can't wait to see all of them! ~Davina

Linda  – (December 10, 2009 at 7:59 PM)  

These photos are so fun. I love the "back of the sign" ones. I love the deserty ones. I really love the ones with the moon. I think it is very cool. I just love these photos, I guess...

MaryRC  – (December 14, 2009 at 11:16 AM)  

what a great idea for capturing their time here..

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP