No Christmas Cards This Year

Yeah, this fall was c-r-a-z-y, and we were lucky to sneak this into the tail end of a family vacation. I think we will have to make a return trip to this awesome location in the spring/summer. I love it, but it is so trippy to look at as a whole, all the slanting & crooked lines.Later in the day, the kids remarked, "I like getting my picture taken, Mom!" Well, you could've fooled me!! They've been singing a different tune for at least the past six months, but I'm glad they're having a change of heart....

Amber  – (December 24, 2009 at 8:54 AM)  

So Cute! I like the crooked lines, an awesome place to shoot! You guys have a Merry Christmas!

Jen  – (December 24, 2009 at 2:51 PM)  

I love it. That a neat location. And I love Chris kneeling down to the kids' level.

LM  – (December 26, 2009 at 7:01 PM)  

Darling family photo! Sometimes those last minutes ones turn out the best!

Jeanette  – (December 26, 2009 at 10:38 PM)  

Love it! And I still want you to take a family picture of us someday. Course I'll only have my whole family together for a few more months. So sad:(

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP